This morning I'm wearing the same socks Joey wore last night. Yep, he sat at the end of my couch with front paws tucked deep into my big fuzzy pink house socks. Cute, especially when he waved.
Had my first breast injection this week. I returned to Dr.Kennedy-Hair's new (not new-new, but old new)office after dropping off one of my "Ladies" at the critical wound care clinic. I didn't leave her alone, she was with staff. His office is just across the street from the medical center so I was able to combine the two appointments. I'm not liking the fact that I know my way around the medical community, it's just a side effect of my job and recent adventures. He was very busy and I couldn't find a parking space in the lot and had to find parking on the street. I don't parallel park. But I did. I was a little early and he was a little late. 45 minutes later I was on the examining table/recliner chair with a paper vest drape with a strategically located hole just over my left nipple. Cute, especially when I waved.
The man must think I'm crazy. Every time he enters a room I'm struggling with my clothes. This time the little pale blue paper half vest is GLUED closed and I had to tear it open and as I sat up right on the the table/recliner thingy my left nipple played peek-a-boo as I move. Cute, especially when I wave.
CAUTION: the following isn't all the pleasant.
So, it was discussed that I wouldn't have my surgery until June but meanwhile everything looks great. It could happen that I may only need the implant and not the skin graft - it all depends on what's going on inside and under the skin. I like this guy. He's careful, deliberate and not in a hurry. All good qualities in a plastic surgeon. I was assured that I'm progressing well. I had 120 cc's of saline injected. AHHHHhhhh. My little baby boob is hard as a rock and the skin is tight as a drum. I'm very sore at the injection sight. I had a little body fluid build up around the implant which was drained by squeezing the injection sight. OUCH. The mound is high on my chest and filling in the tuck and roll a bit. I felt a little queasy following and elected to just go home instead of back to work. I find myself stuck in a slouch or sitting unnaturally straight. I have removed the soft falsy from the right side of my bra and moved it to the left. So now I have a nice 14 year old perky baby boob on the right and ---well the other one. Cute, especially when I wave.
Cold Front in the Pacific North West - good day for baking cookies.
I return every two weeks for more saline. Good Grief! Dolly Parton, step aside.
MMMMMMM Cookies, Oh Sweetie,so amazed how you can keep it all going, we're going to have to get you a framed medical degree before this is all over, maybe just a nice fitting medical jacket over those new tatas. The only outfits that Lucky and I have in common is our red downed vests for early/late walks. We just returned from our walk about, took longer than usual, Lucky had to suck up all the dandelion puffs along the way is that kosher? Always during the walk carrying Lucky's poop bag a familiar person drives by and I feel compelled to give a howdy with one hand on leash, other holding the bag I have to give a wave, preceded by a slap in the face by the bag grabbing for my glasses that always seemed to slip at that moment, can't trust those waves...
ReplyDeleteHaaa Haaa Ha... I may be ready for a straight jacket when this is all done.
ReplyDelete:)
This is me waving HI to you and Norm. Love you.
Waves, footies, cookies, poop bag. Hey, lets add a banana-pineapple candle salad to the story line (refer to private email to WPs). #5, Dr. KH is no double charmed by your realness. #2, at least Lucky wasn't wearing it, poop that is - been there, done that!
ReplyDeleteWhy the paper jacket? why? I hate those things . Like this Dr. has'nt seen a women body. Did I tell you the story about when I went to the chiropracter and when she walked into the room I had on my undies and a 1/4 paper jacket on and she turned every color red. She told me to put my clothes back on ,now that was bad.
ReplyDeleteI always have this fear there are cameras in the room and the nurses station is getting a real hoot watching us manipulate those damn stiff, stuck together square paper bed jackets? pleeease.
ReplyDeleteoh, Mary so sorry.
Mary, I have this vision of you in a paper bed vest and panties. Somehow I get the image of you in football shoulder pads... I don't know, just weird. With your height the vest must look more like a collar. Why would the chiropracter even have vests? Why? There ought-a be a law.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Jackie, now where is Kit?
ReplyDelete