I love my sisters. I like sharing my stuff. But remember it's just stuff. My healing and coping comes from my sharing., I am other-wise healthy and sound. My journey isn't unique - that's sad, isn't it? This journal is just like a therapy session. I have the most wonderful, compassionate and effective therapists. You guys give me everything. I still worry my old worries, I still get a kick out of stupid-silly, I still enjoy watching the sparrows aerial ballet just off the deck-while Joey purrs. My life is good. I'm not unhappy. I'm happy. Sometimes impatient, annoyed, and a little bit obnoxious (yes, I know I am), but GEEZE I am doing well. I like working, I like working hard and having a problems to solve. No one needs to worry for me, feel sorry for me, or feel less than supportive just because of distance. You are all with me. Thank you. I am the luckiest person, I have you. We are all lucky. We have each other. If I have learned anything from this journey it's that I have not listened enough.
This is my purge place - shake it off spot - get over it and get on blog.
Would you like to share?
PS Pat. A weight problem? Really? Share. Any panty antics? Love Love Love
Shake baby shake,You are the Fixer. Boy don't I know it that we are so lucky to have our brothers and sisters as Patty said know one gets me like my family I feel alittle fake around others.
ReplyDeleteLove you,#6
Annie glad to here your head is screwed on nice & tight. I still think you’re brave, courageous and bold. ‘Long live his fame, long live his glory, and long may his story be told. (Wyatt Earp theme song just popped into my head?)!
ReplyDeleteSo I’m waiting to watch Rep. Weiner announce his resignation from congress, I think in order to further pursue his career in tweet body modeling. You know, I believe history shows chastity belts were forced upon the wrong sex!
So, as Jennifer & Jim return from Italy, I prepare to go. Jim is in Greece visiting friends in Athens and attending a conference in Petras (He was in Athens during the demonstration). So I’m flying solo to Paris where I must navigate French security & customs, find my way through the Charles de Gaulle Airport terminals to locate my Alitalia Airline boarding gate. And I must do this without the aid of knowing a single word of French! Jim is to join me at the gate (crossing my fingers) for our flight to Catania, Sicily. I remember the last time I was in Italy, Europe was experiencing an historic heat wave (100+ every day). Anyway, being so smart, I had purchased a few linen tops and skirts for the trip, you know, the likes that Audrey Hepburn would have worn in Roman Holiday. Anyway, it was so hot & humid, Venice, Florence, Catania, it didn’t matter I sweated like a sprinting racer. Did I mention I was having hot flashes at the time (oh yeah)! Anyway, by the end of a day of sight seeing, those clothes were so wrinkled the skirt barely covered my ass & my shirt turned into a cropped top.
Geez, if I still had those clothes today I wouldn’t have had to go through that humiliating experience of purchasing a bathing suit for the SJC gathering!
That's one big whistle! You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together...and blow!
ReplyDelete