Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's been awhile

Still working too much.  I've compromised and am going in later.  Love the mornings at home.  I can actually make up my bed before going to work.  Nice. 

FYI: I'm working on a new page that will be for family photos only. I hope to set it up this weekend, and give you all permissions to add your photos.  It will be linked to this blog - so no worries about going to another location.  My goal is to post SLIDESHOWS instead of just pages and pages of photos. 

Will BLOG this weekend.  Love you, miss you.  Happy Birthday to everyone (I know I missed them all).
Got my mammogram Monday - All is well, and that's another story.

3 comments:

  1. We should write a book on mammogram storys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie's Blog would make a terrific book, the REAL STORY, highs & lows, Tears & laughter and true compassions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed my journal from the caringbridge website today. I can't remember writing it, but I recall while reading it how the journey unfolded and realize how I'm still experiencing the shock waves of breast cancer. My neck, arm and shoulder are in constant pain. Underwear a challenge and not thinking about (C) is tough.

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete