Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays - Love - Peace - Joy

It's the holiday weekend, and of course, I'm working. With an empty nest and 24/7 football I'm available almost without question.  Getting ready for any day is more and more difficult as I need time to wake up, warm up, perk up and time to smooth out the aches and pains.  Once the gears are in motion this rig works pretty good. I surprise myself ,even, when I rise to the occasion and meet the physical demands of daily living. And so, this coming Christmas day I will wake early, not in anticipation of Santa's gifts, but to eagerly give that which has been bestowed upon me so generously. 

I am festive in my heart and wish love, peace and joy to all my family. 

This little Meerkat glows with delight this holiday as I think of you.

5 comments:

  1. Back at you dear sister. Back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did we have Xmas? At least you had it come to you. We were all over the roads,I made the white knuckle drive over Ortega to Dana Point, Drummy's house met adorable Liam Drummy,the Daugherty's, Bill/Sue, Frank (looking pretty good, getting new teeth still making eating a chore) and my dear Lisa's family still coping with the loss of Grandpa Phil, her house has been one open carosel of visiting mourners
    so we told her we would stay in a hotel and not come by Xmas morning,let them enjoy sometime alone..We went to Lakewood to see Norms son Terry, Linda & Kelly and found they
    were on a time schedule (thanks for the update) anyhow nice visit until politics reared its ugly head, TIME TO GO! Lucky made out the best, two homes with dogs to play, hotel room keeping constant sentry at the end of the bed, so many
    unfamiliar noises, new places to whizz, life is good, he slept all the way home is still in a coma like state. Next year I'll have the families over in October and call it CHRISTMAS!
    Now onto New Years, 25 tables to decorate, Black/Gold Top Hats with Balloons lots of NOISE makers, not sure yet if we're even going, New Years has not been a good time for us.
    Happy New Years to all and good fortune to all.
    OMG! ISN"T THAT CYNTHIA TOP RIGHT WITH THE RED BOW!
    Love ya
    PS:#8 thanks for dropping off the The Santa suit (aka Matthew)was a hit with Jaime and Liam, Ava NOT SO MUCH! photos to follow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Ladies. I am trying a new strategy and new software to get into the conversation action.

    Got teeth? We do, and are in the poorhouse for it. J and I are preparing our teeth for the duration. New this, replace that. So, low key holidays for us, but really nice all in all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it worked!! Now, if I can just remember the sequence...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Jen! Congratulations to you, Jim Shannon & Michael for the birth of your granddaughter!

    Our condolences to Lisa & Phil, Mary F. & Bob, Jackie & Bob. Remembering the memories that bring a smile can help you through this sad time.

    May the reminder of 2012 be filled with love & peace.

    ReplyDelete