This is my final post. Being what it is, I need to let all of you know how important you are to me. I don't know when I became the person I am or why I have been the person I was. I feel I need to explain myself knowing I have failed to be the best person I can be, and more importantly I have failed to be the sister, daughter and mother I wish I was. But YOU, dear sisters, have been so generous allowing my indulgent, self serving and selfish rantings and have even encouraged me. It was healing. What have I learned? Where I have been lacking you filled my void. As one eighth of the whole I hope to correct my inadequacy. In other words, I wish I were more like you. You are amazing and wonderful. I'm lazy and distracted. So I close this blog and declare it history. My future will be less me, and more you. I can't wait to get started.
Nobody knows me like my sisters. Thank Goddess.
You are the "rock" of all goddesses,
ReplyDeleteLuv & Hugs
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteBack at you. I can't tell you how much I admire you and love you. You know, we all tend to be overly self critical. And, that is what Woodpeckers are for: we know you best. So, listen up! You are Strength and Courage, my dear,dear one.
ReplyDeleteStrength AND Courage
It takes strength to be firm
It takes courage to be gentle
It takes strength to be stand guard
It takes courage to let down your guard
It takes strength to conquer
It takes courage to surrender
It takes strength to fit in
It takes courage to stand out
It takes strength to feel a friend’s pain
It takes courage to feel your own
It takes strength to hide your pain
It takes courage to show it
It takes strength to endure abuse
It takes courage to stop it
It takes strength to stand alone
It takes courage to lean on one another
It takes strength to love
It takes courage to be loved
It takes strength to survive
It takes courage to live.
You give us strength and courage.
It's been a pleasure blogging with you! And don't be a stranger iso. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteHi Annie
ReplyDeleteThis is Mary's friend Pam. I just wanted to let you know how deeply moving I have found your blog. I recently started chemo for colon cancer and your words have been an inspiration to me!
xo