I gotta get a life. I'm working, again, today. Just learned one of my clients went to the ER last night. Anyway......I went to look at my emails and I spent almost 45 minutes deleting the junk mail. My sister messages get all lost and tangled in the INTERWEB of pet meds and weight loss remedies, Lands End promotions and floral arrangements. I have never purchased anything on the Internet except some doggie poop bags under the name of the home owners association. Why do I get this stuff? I even get some weird HR magazines and newsletters from a floor suppliers. So pleased to find tucked among the clutter are these beautiful gems like Sponge Bob Divas at wallyworld, historical remembrance of booze, cigars, dogs and chicken coops. Never a dull moment in my cyber-world. It's my 3D life which requires prescription lenses that needs a little focus. Tried to exchange my boob in like big sister did for a lighter and appropriate sized one. No go. Got blocked by the lady who sold me that darn camisole...remember that? I'm going commando again. Ohhhh the humanity! My staff will just have to get used to it.
Happy Birthday Sara!! Love you. Have fun on the cruise, you lucky dog! Stay away from th rail.
How can I ever Thank you for the Beautiful Urban Whine Glove, I'm so blessed. Not only for the BUWG
ReplyDelete, and the poor little wall flower, for all the unique classy Wine bottle cozy's, You gals are missing the gravy train,$$$.how can we get on board. You may already know the #2 Pencil is being phased out of our younger generation education. Visit with Jack & James last week (now in public school)they were doing homework, fiddling around with their pencils, I asked why are you using a mechanical pencil??? I was quickly advised (dumb grandma) #2 pencils are
not to be used, schools can't afford pencil sharpeners, the kids don't know how to use them or they spend too much grinding away from their desk, makes sense I guess. Hang on to your #2's will be worth 1/2 of something someday!.
I've had to unsubscribed so many unwanted emails lately. Did some new law pass that demands every Tom, Dick, Harry, Larry, Curly & Moe to issue really special deals to anyone/everyone with an email address? I'm not a fan, nor a shopper for that matter.
ReplyDeleteSo, this was my first day of operating Grandma's Daycare Emporium. Actually, tomorrow is. Today I was monitored on my skills as a baby care taker. Cress spent the day working from home...at my house...to see first hand my response skills to Rory's eating, pooping, playing & crying episodes. Since he's pretty typical in all these categories, things went as expected. Tomorrow I really will be on my own (my Tues-Weds-Thurs gig) as Jim flies to Germany for five days. Smart man.
For something so ordinary, poop sure continues to govern much of our lives. Wouldn't have guessed it would extend to the Interwebs, though. I guess nothing is private anymore.
ReplyDeleteAnd, for heavens sake, don't turn to the Internets researching solutions for a new boob. If you think you got cybe problems now...
Happy Birthday, Kit Kat.
On this day we celebrate the Thanksdsgiving holiday, I want to wish you all love and peace. P.
ReplyDelete