Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Phone

I just entered the 21st century with my new (work provided) Samsung GalexyS.  Very cool.  I can see the keyboard, my fingers aren't too big and I may even be able to BLOG right from my phone. Next thing you know I'll be all a twitter. What I don't know, is my phone number, or how to make a phone call, or how to answer the darn thing.  It's like holding a Bologna sandwich to my face.  Tom can hardly contain himself. He's the one in the house with all the gadgets and gizmo's...but he doesn't have one of these. It's like he has a new obsession, my phone.  He has downloaded the manual, read all about the fantastic features that I'll never use to include making cartoons and signalling the Starship Enterprise. All I need to do is talk to people for work, check my email messages from work and maintain a work calendar. I have no interest in Birds in Catapults or Pigs that Giggle. I have no time for those - - - - I just ate a Green apple - - - - messages or care to hear about the latest mishaps of housewives in sausage dresses. One ringy-dingy, Two ringy-dingy, HELLO.
So, until I can get this new notepad-like phone thingy down I will continue to carry and answer my dinky little flip phone - same number.

Where do I put it?  

2 comments:

  1. Having the same experience with my new Flip camera, have some good movies of Franks birthday and of my talking dog but I can't get them to email, not holding my tongue right or something
    if it has more than ON & OFF I don't get it, guess I better go find a 8 year old.
    Electro spazz.....#2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the, skimpy clad ladies I emailed you all about are no longer appearing on the site. Well except for that lovely topless biopsy chick. Anyway, good luck with the phone. Although I have a mobile, I don't get half my calls cuz I don't wear the darn thing like an accessory (classless; those indispensable guys who wear a phone ear ring, all the time!). While Cress was in Britain she used a local mobile phone (given free through a program there) that she used to send daily (short) tweets. It was a great way to keep in touch. What a world. #3

    ReplyDelete