Friday, April 1, 2011

Day Off: Sunshine

Gotta work tomorrow-12 hour shift, so I'm taking today off.  Maybe work in the yard a little. Got up early so I could get the most of the day. See Dr. K-H later today, I think I'm going to have a consultation about if I can change my mind.  I'm so used to being mono-boob and tired of the hardware in my chest. The discomfort just doesn't stop. I wonder and worry about future biopsies - this latest one can't be done with implants.  How often will the professionals locate "areas of interest" and have to devise new torture technologies to probe, drill and tunnel my flesh?  It's been a year today I was told I had cancer. I'm going to have a good day, in spite of that bit of news. On a bright note, MY HAIR IS FABULOUS .

2 comments:

  1. YOU are fabulous, a lovely little cream puff! Seriously, take time, think about the next step you want to take. Perhaps being an amazon lady is not such a bad idea. You can take up archery! Love you, #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me feel so good. Thank you. I am a cream puff - and that's a good thing. Archery, what a concept! Love it, love it. I can see me now in the Ashland Fourth of July parade toting my quiver and wearing a feather hat. Love You!

    ReplyDelete