Sunday, lazy day. I've recovered from my 12 hour shift. It was hard. But I can't imagine being on the other side (the ladies we support). WOW the sunshine is beautiful, it makes me happy to see the blue sky and the birds circling the house, all types.
Saw Dr. Kennedy-Hair Friday. We had our discussion, he is game and supportive of any decision I make. I went ahead and had another fill. He says my skin looks terrific and one of the best results following radiation that he has ever seen. He said the the skin graft is intended to replace skin damaged by the radiation and that since I'm only going for replacement, not enlargement, that I may (and he stressed MAY) not have to have the graft. He has offered more drugs for the discomfort. I'm taking muscle relaxers at night, but have started taking them during the day - staying ahead of the discomfort. It works. So, unless I just "POP" I'm going to continue with my original plans. I do not plan to have the surgery until August.
Do what you think is best for you and what you really want. You are the WP WOMAN we all admire, did you hear about the LA Dodger that was on the bench because he had a torn cuticle!!!! What a wimp....#2
ReplyDeleteSince the human body tends to move in the direction of its expectations-plus or minus-it is important to know that attitudes of confidence and determination are no less a part of the treatment program than medical science and technology.
- Norman Cousins
You go girl!
ReplyDelete