As promised: The world is a better place because of you. You found the illustrious sneaky kitty, in record time and made our world whole. I'm sure you accomplished it with your always present charm, grace and style. The perfect final charm to the Drummy circle.
You go girl! Way to go!!
Awww, you're sweet!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop watching the eagle nest cam! Daily viewings show momma eagle caring for her 3 baby eaglets and papa eagle flying in with his catch-of-the-day meals. He also baby sitting & feeds the babs (who knew). The nest is high in a large tree next to a working farm. There's a road in the distance. I know.... what's wrong with me?! It's not that I don't have other things to do; this week there's the chancellor's party (what to wear when mthe entire wardrobe consists of confy causal wear), a lecture, reserved movie tickets, and of course a brunch for a dozen visiting professors at our house (yep, I'm shopping for & preparing all the food). Still....can't get enough of those birds....
ReplyDeleteSo the WP gathering has changed from July to August? Guys, we need the 8 senior WP to respond. So lets get those time preference votes in! Cheers #3