Where is my Kitty-ator? Partner in informercial soft sell? Laughing lady? Hmmmmmmmmm? For the next 24 hours you will receive a free compliment and atta-girl if you are one of the first 6000 bloggers with Kitty Info. But THAT's not all. A complimentary wink and nod of recognition if you can produce the real, the original Kitty. This offer may seem too good to be true, and yes it is spectacular, and remember this is a limited offer. The clock is ticking. gotta love a woodpecker
Do I win? Kitty and I go hiking every week and she tells me her computer has been giving her fits. I try to keep her posted on all things woodpecker.
ReplyDeleteThat was fast, not that I had any chance in locating the silent Kitty-Kat.
ReplyDeleteFor those interested in birds, take a look at the eagle cam on the web. http://www.raptorresource.org/falcon_cams/index.html. It is a 24/7 camera focused on a large bird's nest housing a female eagle, two babies, one egg, also the carcass of a fish, black bird and some sort of small animal. Yum! Warning, it's addictive viewing. Enjoy! #3
You too ,I'am also addicted ti this site.
ReplyDelete