If Jackie and Annie want to come down ,I'am down for that . I never get down to Lynns so that would work out . By Augt. I'll go anywhere to get out of the heat. Love to all my peeps
Looks like we have a date. Weekend of August 13th.
San Juan Capistrano is so beautiful - I can't see me in a pool, however. I'll order me one of those wine bras - it will look nice with my flesh colored arm sleave.
I will see if I can find an affordable flight - Might need a ride from L.A. or Ontario.
If Jackie and Annie want to come down ,I'am down for that . I never get down to Lynns so that would work out . By Augt. I'll go anywhere to get out of the heat. Love to all my peeps
ReplyDeleteLooks like we have a date. Weekend of August 13th.
ReplyDeleteSan Juan Capistrano is so beautiful - I can't see me in a pool, however. I'll order me one of those wine bras - it will look nice with my flesh colored arm sleave.
I will see if I can find an affordable flight - Might need a ride from L.A. or Ontario.