Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dustin looks much better . . . but I love my curls

It's time for my second hair cut.  I'm still afraid of loosing my curls.  The longer it gets, the curlier-well in the back, the front is looking kinda saggy. I haven't brushed or combed my hair in MONTHS. Just wash, finger comb and go. I'm told this is "normal".  What's so normal about it?

I saw a woman in the COSTCO parking lot today, and it reminded me that I need a hair cut.  I looked at her and said to my self (I'm such a *itc) "that woman is too white trash to cut or color her hair."  Then I saw my image in the I Can't Believe I Forgot to Buy Butter refrigerator door and AHHhhhh, I'm that poor white trash!! Tootsie would never allow herself to fall to such lows. I'm going first thing tomorrow morning. 

Made a deal with Tom.  He'll start playing his guitars again and I'll dust off the treadmill.  It's difficult to feel normal with a Michelin arm and mono-boob silhouette. I need to freshen up the cosmetic bag & undie drawer.  Now, where can I get a designer arm bandage?

4 comments:

  1. I was just telling Norm this morning that I need to get a perm, this damn dog and I have become joined at the hip,spoons while sleeping,spooning on the lounge chair, follows me about everywhere
    HE LOVES ME! To think all these years all I needed was a dog.????? Norm you still come first in my book. Talk about treadmills, where did this belly come from, can't fit into any clothes. Beware my young WP's grandma is coming to town..

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSSS HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lymphadivas makes designer sleeves; one for every occasion-- funky to ball gown gloves. Check em out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did check them out. Kinda expensive. I'm thinking of getting one of those FAKE tattoo sleeves for about $5 - Hmmm skulls and crossbones, or devil dogs and snakes?

    ReplyDelete