Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fish and Tits


In our attempt towards normality, Tom and I plan little mini-break aways. Planning is critical. During the evening meal we worry about the weekend meals and what we might want for our lunches next week.  Sandwiches, again? Or salads and left over casseroles? Fruit? And so it goes, always looking ahead to the next culinary adventure. The weekend is planned. To Do List assigned.

Being the adventurous type we threw all caution to the wind yesterday and loaded up the Minnow with empty wine bottles for the recyclers.  After dilly-dallying for about 2 hours we "hosed down" and meandered like grazing cattle in the direction of the garage. A phone call, a missed message. Some mail shuffling and bird watching. Finally all settled for today's break-away we headed down the road.  What should have been a nice trip to the recyclers, lunch in Ashland and a stop at the market turned into a whole different adventure.

Instead we found ourselves downtown Medford having a wonderful time watching this crazy bird throw himself into the water fountain just outside the Sushi Restaurant.  We were enjoying C.R.S.T.(crispy rice and spicy tuna) and a combination tempura. The waitress didn't know what the C.R.S.T. on the menu stood for (it was spelled out on the menu) and I said "crispy rice and spicy tuna", and she replied, "but what does the "C" stand for?"  Hmmmmmmmm I said, geee maybe CRISPY.  We laughed. She still didn't get it.  So anyway I remembered when I shuffled through the mail that I picked up my prescription for a breast prosthesis.

I had a great idea!  Let's stop at the Comfort; Zone and pick up a new breast. Tom wasn't having any of it. I reminded him there are other shops there and he could check out the latest and greatest new phone thingies, or something.  Okay, we're going.  I was fitted, and I mean FITTED, for a new breast.  After trying on somewhere between 30 and 500 bras I found myself most comfortable in the old lady wide back, slip resistant shoulder strapped, cups just under my chin and band just above my belly button bondage wrap-type bra. And NOW! a boob. Cute little number comes with it's own carrying case - Barbie would just LOVE IT!. Pink satin hat box with breathable sling/cradle to maintain it's shape while I sleep.  "OH!, be careful, cats just love them", "keep it away from dogs and cats".  I wonder if I need to be careful around birds and squirrels.  2 year warranty, 2 free bras, and I viola! I'm perky and pleased with my new Ta for my Ta Tas.  Tom came in all excited, he discovered the "AS SEEN ON TV" store.  The wonder of it all.



We ended our break-away with full tummy's, perky breasts, a power washer as seen on TV and fixins for the evening meal - Chilean Sea Bass.  Now what are we going to have for tomorrows lunch?







2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't believe how many times Mom's pretty, little pink "hat box" was opened only to be quickly shut with heated cheeks and fumbled conversation. Kitty, Mary and I watched with anticipation each time a new comer came into Mom's room - giggle, giggle. We're so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty and I fell for it just the other day

    ReplyDelete