I'm a real regular now. I have a gold pass to all the finest medical facilities. Gone are the days of obscurity, where I had to actually introduce myself to the receptionist, RNs and medical technicians. I miss those days. Today is yet another appointment with the oncologist. Follow up to the follow up. The focus on my left breast brings tears to my eyes as I examine myself in the mirror. Couldn't I just have it removed too? Wouldn't that be simpler than all these follow up exams, xrays, poking and prodding? I rather like the idea of toting two travel breast that can be removed at the end of the day, put to bed in their twin slings while I get a good night sleep. Surgery? Well, maybe not.
Shoulder pain and numb fingers prevail. I'm not wrapping anymore, it really seems to make things worse. I do my massage daily and it helps. Depending on my physical exertion of the day my discomfort rises and falls on the meter.
Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment