Friday, October 7, 2011

I-Reflect

Very sad news about Steve Jobs.  He truly changed all our lives.  I remember our first MAC in the HOUSE.  It was clumsy and fun.  Bailey grew up with a computer in the living room.  She played Oregon Trail, learned the piano keyboard, numbers, letters, everything right there!!  And the "MOUSE" what a concept!!  Can you believe it? Tom would spend hours "de-fracting" whatever that means.  I only  got hooked on one game, MYST.

I understand the I-Phone 5 will have voice recognition software so all you have to do is talk to it, it does the rest.  You can say "what is the meaning of life?" and it will tell you. It's interesting how the gadgets of our past imagination (Captain Kirk's communicator) seem to pale in comparison.  

The I-Pad is seen in doctors offices, my Physical Therapist used it to demonstrate how the lymph system worked.  It's quite amazing all the applications.  I-Appreciate.

Thank you universe for allowing this bright star to shine and enlighten our world.  I-Amazed

1 comment:

  1. Our first home computer was an Apple MacIntosh purchased in 1985. With several versions of Mac desk & laptops in between, I write this note using a MacBook Air. I took my morning walk listening to my favorite tunes on my ol’ Ipod-nano. It’s Saturday, but as usual Jim is in his office working. He’s creating a power point presentation on his MacBook. He will download it on to his Ipad for a lecture trip to Chicago next week. Gotta go, my Iphone is ringing.

    ReplyDelete