Tears. #8 What a shock. Sweetie, my little Munchkin. I can't hold back my tears. I wish I could take care of you or had some words of wisdom to pass on, but I'm at a loss. OMG !
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize my KFIre does not auto update #8 how callus you must have thought of me yesterday for not for inquiring, did not know. I have a derm appt mid Jan, myself! #5 getting older is NOT for Wimps and having to endure the extra body maladies. Is the pits....wish I could give you some word of comfort that would work. I'm starting zumba,ánd arthritis yoga stretch tomorrow IM sure I will be feeling the burn. Can't believe how wide Ive become, does it ever stop? PS boring is Ok think of it as recharging after your busy schedule, its OK!
#8 here is one big cyber hug. Feels empty, I know. But, know I feel and think of you. I immediately want to fix it. God bless you, goddamnit. #2 I read an article about how our pelvic bones grow 125% throughout our lifespans. Yeah, we all are getting wider!
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize my KFIre does not auto update
ReplyDelete#8 how callus you must have thought of me yesterday for not for inquiring, did not know. I have a derm appt mid Jan, myself!
#5 getting older is NOT for Wimps and having to endure the extra body maladies. Is the pits....wish I could give you some word of comfort that would work. I'm starting zumba,ánd arthritis yoga stretch tomorrow IM sure I will be feeling the burn.
Can't believe how wide Ive become, does it ever stop?
PS boring is Ok think of it as recharging after your busy schedule, its OK!
#8 here is one big cyber hug. Feels empty, I know. But, know I feel and think of you. I immediately want to fix it. God bless you, goddamnit.
ReplyDelete#2 I read an article about how our pelvic bones grow 125% throughout our lifespans. Yeah, we all are getting wider!