Sunday, March 25, 2012





Oh yeah, baby...153.2 Lbs.   

Me- 8 lbs. 
Tom- 16 lbs. 
 added bonus, excellent BP.   

4 comments:

  1. Good girl... had us little worried yesterday, don't you feel better today? We don't realize how much food is in our lives until we have to analyse it 24/7. Got a turkey breast roasting in the slow cooker, skinned it (my favorite part,gone) sprayed it w/Pam, added lemonjuice and lemonpepper sitting on squeezed lemons and rosemary serve w/zuchinni & squash saute.
    I however just ran into my first of the year rattler walking Lucky (middle of the street) I lost a few years of life running home.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how many points a rattler is...like you said...24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE snakes --shutter. I love losing unwanted weight! #5, you are doing really well. Keep focused on your goal. Your new eating habit is the thing. You know, we can't go back to the way we were - we're not 20-30-40 anymore. Let's be real: the bodies don't look so hot anymore but that doesn't really matter. It's how we feel when we wake up in the morning. Be as healthy as you can manage. Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 8 pounds! That's about the same weight as a full bag of groceries. I've just been trying to lose 5 pounds and it's been a half a pound a week. I started going to the gym. I hope to tighten up some of this flabby skin. My knees are so fat and my upper arms are dreadful. I' m wearing a nice lose dress to Corrie's wedding with sleeves. I don't want to be holding in my stomach all day and watching my arms wave in the breeze. Proud of you big sister.

    ReplyDelete