Sunday, April 29, 2012

150.4. Whoo hoo! So my new goal is 145. Gonna get there. Why? My chest and arm feel so much better. The little weight loss has made a real difference. My tuck and roll is a minor annoyance. Summertime poses some new challenges. I'm surprised with the current fashion choices. Everything is scoop neck, and thanks to Michelle, sleeveless. I'd like to wear a sundress.....hummmm how about a toga? Yeah, that's the ticket! Gold sandals ..my hair does look a little Ceasar-esque. Why not a sleeveless sundress? Oh, believe me nobody wants to see what I got going on there, and when I bend over (yeah I can still do that) ... Well I don't want to put an innocent bystander in that "look away" moment and wish they hadn't seen THAT. Too much information. Where do baby corn come from? I saw some ugly at the market. Why is visable panty line unacceptable but it's okay for me to see the butt floss on my local retail clerk' the girl that touches my turnips? And why do the ladies think a little tramp stamp is something the rest of us want to see? I don't get it. So I'm self conscience about my flabby underarm back boob... Maybe I need a tattoo.

4 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo back at ya. Fantastic. You must feel wonderful. You are definitely there, girl.

    I feel the same about the flabbola arms; they just get HUGE on us oldies. WHat's THAT about? Not to worry about summer. You have to wear a shrug or sweater, anyway, because of the air conditioning freezeout that happens that time of year. Lands End has some pretty and versatile dresses.

    Mon dieu. That photo. How embarrassing. OK, Ladies: Time to be grateful ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's no wonder that poor young ladies butt floss is on display. Try purchasing a pair of pants with a zipper longer than half inch.

    Wow, congratulations on reaching your weight goal! I'm very-very impressed. Yet going for 145 is a terrific idea, after all, you're on a roll.

    I love summer dresses too but the current trend of colors and patterns is just too youthful for this old lady. And yeah, sleeves...I need them.

    #5 - keep up the good work. You done good....for yourself...yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so I'm not weird looking for a nice summer dress that appropriate for Mom, grandma, aunt, sister, outlaw, with hem line that reach at least to the knees.! Oh those days have long gone in this womans world. I'm thinking Mumus or caftans....only wish I had the will power of #5.

    ReplyDelete