Is it just me or is the "C" awareness mrktg hard to take! I gagged when I got up the other morning and found my newspaper was bright PINK! Like we need to be REMINDED!!! especially those that have to live with it 24/7 my heart aches. I have another sad report,I went to visit Lisa last Wed., I was hardly in the door when Lisa got a phone call that stopped us in our tracks. Lisa's Aunt Letty Howey,calling Lisa to say she had Inoperable Pancreatic Cancer, on Morphine and holistic hospice care....a matter of time. Lisa was devastated,she and Letty (the wild child)always kept communication flowing. Ironic is Letty has been a caregiver to others all this time (with her intermiten escapades of craziness). I don't know how to close, except to say I love you all stay safe.
#5, it’s one thing to deal with the usual aches & pains of age, but to have to endure the added physical affects of breast cancer…. Well, damn…. #2, I’m so sorry to hear about Letty. Goodness me, I’m beginning to think that life is not a beach but a beeautch! #1, I’ll give you a treat if you let me know how the knee is doing. Today we have sunshine, finally (#4, you know what I mean). With my last jogging injury just healed, I think I’ll head out for a long vigorous walk. Now where my wine bra........
Jackie, How is the Knee?????
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or is the "C" awareness mrktg hard to take! I gagged when I got up the other morning and found my newspaper was bright PINK! Like we need to be REMINDED!!! especially those that have to live with it 24/7 my heart aches.
ReplyDeleteI have another sad report,I went to visit Lisa last Wed., I was hardly in the door when Lisa got a phone call that stopped us in our tracks. Lisa's Aunt Letty Howey,calling Lisa to say she had Inoperable Pancreatic Cancer, on Morphine and holistic hospice care....a matter of time. Lisa was devastated,she and Letty (the wild child)always kept communication flowing. Ironic is Letty has been a caregiver to others all this time (with her intermiten escapades of craziness). I don't know how to close, except to say I love you all stay safe.
#5, it’s one thing to deal with the usual aches & pains of age, but to have to endure the added physical affects of breast cancer…. Well, damn….
ReplyDelete#2, I’m so sorry to hear about Letty. Goodness me, I’m beginning to think that life is not a beach but a beeautch!
#1, I’ll give you a treat if you let me know how the knee is doing.
Today we have sunshine, finally (#4, you know what I mean). With my last jogging injury just healed, I think I’ll head out for a long vigorous walk. Now where my wine bra........
I never realized we had such distinctive cheek bones, now I see IT! The Drummy likness, Love it!
ReplyDelete