Sunday, April 1, 2012



No weight loss, no worries.  Holding at 153 Lbs. The weight watchers people tell me this is okay.  Something to do with getting rid of the water saturated stuff , now it's time to work on the fat stuff. Okay.  Where is my banana?    Alright week number 6 - let's do this thing!!!  Pass the rice cake, please.  

2 comments:

  1. Still holding is STILL good! I've been watching the Decorah Eagles feed their three newborn eaglets (hatched this week). The parents have served them lean meats -rabbit, squirrel & trout - not a bad diet! I can't eat rabbit-they're too cute or squirrel-I don't reside in West Virginia where road kill is a legal source of food. But do enjoy trout-jutted & cooked with a little white wine & herbs (no fava beans, if you please). Okay, Miss Thing, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about frustration I go to zumba 3 days/wk jiggle & dance&sweat walk the dog twice a day water volleyball try to cook good meals the only one losing a lot is NORMAN. Once again I go shopping come home with another harness for Lucky cheaper at our tjmax & Ross than Petco maybe I should try them something in a mastiff.
    Ok if we have little lamb chop? APRIL FOOLS!

    ReplyDelete