Thursday, January 6, 2011

Braless in SO May 12, 2010

  • Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:35 PM, PDT
    Bye Bye Buddies,  I really hate to see you go.  Bye Bye              B U D D I E S!! ......no this is not some bizarre Broadway tribute to bubble pocket pals, just a sigh of releif.  With just a little coaxing Dr.Berekely-girl pulled the extra plug and emancipated this home girl.  Doing so well, no tape..no tubes..no pocket buddies. I almost feel pretty.
    So now what?  More waiting.  In a few weeks I'll return to the oncologist for a new game plan to include Chemo and radiation.  Looks like many more months to come.  The right arm is still a bit weird-in a deep sleep, slowly waking up.  Tingle and pin pricks, total absence of feeling. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.  I still feel very protective to the shoulder, the chest, and find I keep my elbow in and wrist raised to my waist level. I'll get over it.  No problem typing (has nothing to do with content and spelling). Nice celebraton, the sun made a showing and the evening is delightful. Braless in Southern Oregon. I will try to drive this weekend to see how well I may do making the 45 minute drive to Grants Pass next week. At least it's a straight road with very little variations.  The seatbelt will be challenging especially now that the local police have announced a new dedication to the CLICK-IT or TICKET law and will be on the lookout for violaters.  I will need to break out the big boob pads included with the camisole for extra padding.  ...Sorry officer I pulled over to the side of the road because my boob pad slipped and the seatbelt snapped . . . . . and Ouch !!  I wonder if Dr.Kennedy hair will give a note authorizing Sansa-belt driving.

    Love to Jackie for being there, again.  Girl I owe you. 
    Thank you Sara and Norm for the goodies. I plan on many mornings brunching on the deck.  Yumm.. Yumm. 
    Ladies & Gents at work-The bonzai garden will be a morning reminder that Angels live all around us and life is good.  Thank You. 
    Bye Bye Buddies!! Hello PORT - life goes on. 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment