Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Parisole? May 1, 2010

  • Saturday, May 1, 2010 8:44 PM, CDT
    Went to the Comfort Zone this morning to purchase my camisole (or as Tom calls it, parisole). It's a hot little number with velcro pockets for drainage tubes and soft poofy inserts that are bigger than my butt. My poor little boobies just sadly hang there under the clingy flesh colored fabric. Good grief, I was "fitted" for a large.  I pity the fool who is an extra large. I was too embarrased to wear my ill fitting bras or share my bra size so I wore a flattening sport bra thingy and claimed I didn't know my size. The fitter, a very nice lady, was confused as she sized up my flattened chest and big 'ol broad back.  We shared a smile and giggled at the puffy inserts. It was a cool experience.  Oh yeah, my insurance paid for it.  $65.00!!!!  Sad but true, there were 5 other women there being fitted for post operative underwear. 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment