Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to the Woodpecker and Friends Blog

This is an experiement for the WPs.  I have just created a blog page in GOOGLE to replace the Caring Bridge page.  Let's see if this works. 

13 comments:

  1. Works here, so far so good......

    Had to set up a gmail account to post, I'm LMR.WP8!

    WP#8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing...testing...is this thing on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn is set, hooked into the iPad via Google Reader and posting this comment from iPad central. Suspect the other WPs might require IT assistance to get set up to post comments to the blog posts......

    Mr WP8

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Tommy and I are having some issues with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm certain this can be made painless for all....

    Mr WP#8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe we can have a WP training session - overhead projector, glossy color handbooks, lunch breaks and per diem accounts. We are, after all, non-profit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to go here, Just don't have a lot to say. Ann,I did like your post .It made me think about How I feel like I'm
    always carry around a big sword and shield with me ,maybe it time to carry a butterfly net . Oh my stars it's raining again

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. I'm still going to journal. Your comments are optional. I always like to hear from you. Are you good with this forum?

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the exception that I could not post a photo (not mine of course), and if this comment posts, than I had no difficulty setting up. ....as I said on Caringbridge....and a way we go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been on a leave of absence (from journaling), but returning this weekend. I see only a few "guests" have logged into this blog. Maybe EMail is the way to go. I'm thinking of changing my email address since I get so many icky emails from G-knows who. May WP#5@yahoo.com.

    Me, #5

    ReplyDelete